12/02/2011

Stubborn Can Be Stupid

In  this case, it's definitely my own stubborn, mule-headedness. I've been sick now for four weeks. It's obviously a sinus infection based on the pain in my cheeks and forehead, the copious amounts  of mucus, lack of a sore throat or cough, and this week has been particularly bad, with a sinus infection induced headache/migraine (also have all the other things like nausea) that will not go away despite maximum meds. I've got to go to the doctor, but I've been busy or had Rosie to tend to.

Well, Rosie's limping independently now and will spend this morning with her grandma while I give a final exam. There's no excuse for me not to drive directly to the walk-in clinic as soon as the final is over, except my own stubborn-headedness.

I plan to go; I just don't want to. Sigh.

4 comments:

Eric said...

We are stupid at the most inopportune moments. Wishing you health.

farmwifetwo said...

I know there are those that go to the Dr all the time... I'd rather stay home :)

Did you go??

Remember that friend's husband I had you look up on Facebook for me??? Remember not going can have serious consequences.... I'm off right now to see if finally 3mths, ... 2 in an induced coma... he's made the heart transplant list. They were to find out yesterday....

How's that for incentive....

kathleen said...

well...I hope that you get in today..(((())))

KWombles said...

I went this morning--got my antibiotics. Also found out I don't need to see the orthopedist--the MRI report on my ankle doesn't indicate a need for further follow up. Guess it was worth the trip. :-)