12/27/2011

Busy is Better

One of the perks of teaching college is the breaks. Between the fall and spring, I get a month off. Sure, I always teach a minimester online so I still have students to help, and the girls are home with me for two weeks. Still, that leaves lots of free time. Lots and lots of free time. I don't know what to do with free time. I don't like free time.

So what to do, what to do? We've been cleaning, sorting, getting rid of some accumulated extra stuff. I've been reading Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, but I've only got three books left. Well, there's always all those cat calendars I've been holding onto. 




Yeah, I can do something with over 100 cat pictures. Sure...




Bathroom door. Check.




Bedroom door. Check.

Hmmmm. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

1 comment:

kathleen said...

I love how that looks! :)