10/25/2011

Tuesday Interlude: In Which I Pretend





I'm going to pretend that there aren't grumpy children behind me in the dining room.

I'm going to pretend that Rosie's decided what she wants for breakfast.

I'm going to pretend that Lily didn't just argue with me about her wearing socks with MY boots to school today.

I'm going to pretend that I can breathe through my nose, that my throat doesn't hurt, and that I don't have a headache.

Hah, and while I'm at it, I will pretend that I am slim, glamorous and wealthy. :) And that pigs fly.

3 comments:

farmwifetwo said...

Cow's fly.... they're heavier :)

Knock on wood... this morning's been almost too calm but there is time yet. Still the cranky one to go.

Sun's out... wow!!! Atleast for today... sigh :(

Dixie Sargent Redmond said...

Oh, I hope you feel better. I know this kind of day. :-)

KWombles said...

fw2, :-) Hope the sun's stayed out all week.

Thanks, Dixie.