8/11/2011

Post Event Jitters? Nah!

Yesterday, the Beat the Back-to-School Jitters event went off without a hitch. We had lots of volunteers, about a dozen educators, administrators and providers (thank you for coming!), and several  families. It was small but fun. Two news stations came out and covered it, and hopefully that will help next year's event have more families come out.

 Woo-hoo! News announcing the event the night before!
 Setting up.

 Wouldn't you like to buy a raffle ticket for this 
Rodney Peete jersey?
 Showcasing the art!
 People showing up!
 The parent session, me speaking.
 

 Kid session.
Autism Speaks U Cisco College Chapter
(and some future Cisco students on the left).

To my friends (some of whom have also been my students),
thank you for making this event happen.

Thank you for being there for my family and me and 
always willingly helping!

No comments: