4/10/2011

Hot But Gorgeous

It was 99 degrees yesterday. There's something wrong with that. I continue to mend. My throat doesn't hurt anymore and the coughing is decreasing. I can keep my eyes open and focused. I think I'll live. I could use another day home, but I don't think I'll get that as I have too much to do tomorrow.

I managed to get out into the garden earlier. Rick's been having entirely too much fun out there without me. He's tending it beautifully, though.










































Now, how could anyone not feel better after being in such beauty?

3 comments:

Sunday said...

What beautiful photos Kim! I wish we lived in a home where we could have gardens. But, for now we make do with pots on our 3rd floor balcony!

Life in the House That Asperger Built said...

So beautiful! Glad you're on the mend!

Diane said...

Glad you're on the mend. Gorgeous pictures.