3/03/2011

Thursday Ehs and Ohs

I'll be heading out the door in a minute for the first of two days of a seminar on "The Basics of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)" offered by my local educational service center. While I feel I am pretty comfortable with ABA, having poured over the textbooks on it, I know I have a lot I can learn about it, and I'm interested in seeing how this is laid out for educators and what tips will be offered for implementing it in the classroom. I don't, however, feel the best, so it's a mixed bag as I leave; I'm hoping that I will feel better as the day progresses and not worse. Fingers crossed. :)


In the meantime, here's a picture for you.


The paths we walk are not fixed.
Sometimes they aren't even finished.
And if we don't like where it's headed,
we can always move it.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Aspergirl Maybe said...

Had trouble posting my comment earlier, so I'll try again. Just wanted to say that I hope you get a lot out of it - I know how hard it is to focus when you aren't feeling well. Good luck!

KWombles said...

Thanks, Aspergirl Maybe. I really enjoyed the presentation today, and I felt better as the day progressed. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's training session.