11/07/2010

Questions and Hops!

Ah, new blog hop has just gone up and I answered the previous week's questions below. Well, bonus; you get more questions answered and can play along with these, too!


1.  What is your favorite kind of pie?


Pie. Any kind of pie. Why would I be picky? Pie is your friend. 


2.  Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?


Yes, back when I was 18; it's a lesson I didn't need to learn twice. :-)

3.  How many languages do you speak?



I can (or could) butcher a few phrases in Gaelic, Latin, German, and French, and more in Spanish. I actually took two years of Spanish in college and taught it badly for an unfortunate semester (or less?) at a private Pentacostal church school.

4.  Do you take daily vitamins?



Why, yes, I do; in my food. :-)

5.  What is your worst eating habit?



That I eat too much. My daughter Lil was talking about food this evening and eating too much. She asked me if I ever ate too much. I asked her, "Am I fat?" She replied back, "Yeah, kinda." I, having accepted my fluffiness with as much grace as I'm gonna, went, "Then the answer is yes, I eat too much."

11 comments:

Augmented Gem said...

Hey you take your vitamins the same way I do ;)

Shawn Becker said...

Great answers..I like cherry Pie but any pie will do!! I am a new follower from the Meet me On Monday Hop!

Elise said...

Look what we get for having honest children (agreeing that we are fat)...a little white lie wouldn't hurt mom's feeling now and again. :)

EmptyNester said...

Well said! I'm a new follower from Meet Me On Monday!

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

Fluffiness! Love it!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Children are great, huh, ha! You gotta love them! I am your newest follower!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Hanna said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous:)

Emerald Devil said...

New follower ! Nice to meet ya! http://emeraldsmind.blogspot.com/2010/11/meet-me-on-mondays.html

KWombles said...

Hi to all! :-)

Elise, it is a bonus, though, isn't it, their honesty? Hee, let me illustrate my point nicely to her, though.

Yvonne said...

Very true! You can't go wrong with pie!

Mel said...

thanks for the follow! following you now :)