11/22/2010

Meet Me On Monday and West Texas Fall Colors





1.  How many pillows do you sleep with?
2.  Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
3.  Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
4.  How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
5.  What is your favorite kind of seafood?





1. Depends on whether hubby's sleeping in bed, too. Basically, one under my head and a body pillow. If I've moved to the couch because of pain, I have a total of five, two for under my head, two for under my lower legs and one to hold.


My couch with pillows in place and requisite cat,
 who also sleeps with me and should count as a pillow.

2. We'll eat next door at my parents; the whole family will be there. Of course, minus my niece who lives most of the year with her mother, the whole family is already all living next door to each other.

3. Gods, why do I have to do either? I've hosted parties before for my husband's team, and they went well, but I'm not a party kind of gal. 

4. I own four purses, two of them purple. :-)

5. Anything battered and deep fried.












5 comments:

kathleen said...

I LOVE my body pillow!! figures huh?

KWombles said...

hee, that's such a surprise. Other than the whole fruit for dessert thing, we're pretty down the line, aren't we? :-) peas in a pod!

kalea_kane said...

I just loved the pictures. So pretty. Living in Arizona really makes me miss all the colors of Fall. Have a lovely week! Just visiting from Meet Me On Monday.

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!

Yvonne said...

I'm not much of a party goer myself.