11/19/2010

Friday Happy Thoughts

It's Friday and I'm happy because:

It's Friday!

My sweetheart of a husband let me sleep in for 45 minutes while he got the girls ready.

He brought me coffee when I got up.

He made me a peanut butter and jelly English muffin.

We sat and chatted after the girls left for school.

How lovely is that?

It's Friday and I'm happy because:

I have no papers to grade.

I have no course work I must absolutely do for the first time this semester.

I can spend the weekend unencumbered with work and hang out with my family.

It's Friday and I'm happy because:

I have lovely friends on the interwebz who I can go catch up with!

:-)


What a lovely way to spend a Friday! :-)

2 comments:

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

I won't say my comment is a "brilliant insight". hee hee
Thanks for coming by and following my blog.

Isn't it wonderful when hubby's are so great!
Have a terrific weekend.
Peace...Naila Moon

PS>I have a 2nd cousin who has autism. He on the higher end of the spectrum and does pretty well.

http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/2010/11/oh-so-true-thanksgiving-story.html#comments

KWombles said...

My pleasure; I hope you have a great weekend, too.