3/19/2010

Friday's Happy Joy Joy Photo


As we head off into our weekend bliss, I wanted to share a photo I just downloaded; it gave me a smile, and I hope it will give readers one as well.  The bright boy took pretty darn good photos as a baby (if you caught him in between the screaming fits), but there were many years it was really hard to get good photos of him. I'm so pleased to say that it's finally possible to snap quick photos of him, to capture him naturally and happily. He's a beautiful young man, both on the inside and the outside, and I'm awfully proud of who he is and how hard he's worked in his life to get here.

7 comments:

Mom26children said...

Beautiful indeed !!!

Sadderbutwisergirl said...

He's a handsome guy, all right! Great photo!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Loving Bright Boy and the cat.

You can tell they are companions.

kathleen said...

Full of light-as always. That is one BIG cat!

storkdok said...

That's a great picture, Kim! He is handsome, and his eyes sparkle! He's holding one big cat, so I gather he's strong!

Thanks for sharing!

just a little dharma bum said...

Lovely photo :)

And wow, yes, that cat is enormous!

mnballetmommy said...

Lovely young man!

Thank you for sharing. :)