7/01/2009

And now for today's glaring stupidity and lack of substantive dialogue

Take 1: glaring stupidity:

"The environment" also includes toxic substances like formaldehyde and propylene glycol injected directly into the bloodstream of the just-developing-immune systems of infants, bypassing many primary and secondary natural defenses.
Posted by: Dr. Brett J. Blitzstein July 01, 2009 at 11:59 AM


Take 2: lack of substantive dialogue:

Karp makes me gag. End of statement.
Posted by: rileysmom June 30, 2009 at 08:16 PM

http://www.ageofautism.com/2009/06/aap-spokesperson-dr-karp-speaks-of-world-wide-rise-in-autism.html


Gotta appreciate it when the folks at AoA put it all out there for ya. No additional explanation necessary on my part.

3 comments:

Mom26children said...

Well KWombles....
I was raised that "if you can't say anything nice about someone, you just should not say anything"...

That is why, I choose the latter when it comes to commenting on AoA...

Today was particularly hard for me....
I have met Dr. London and his wife personally and they are parent's of a young man with Autism.
They started NAAR because they are devoted and want to find ways to help our children.
When Dr. London spoke, tears filled his eyes...and the audience.

They do not know this man AT ALL !!!!

KWombles said...

It's not at all pretty over there at AoA. I quit looking at the comments around noon. I'd had my fill.

Connie said...

Eric London's resignation letter can be found here:

www.autismsciencefoundation.org/ericlondon.html

Pertinent quote:

"I further fear that if and when herd immunity is lost, there may be a societal backlash against the autism community."

Indeed.