7/05/2009

And for my 100th post, my response to Moffie

Moffie,

I do believe, based on the abundance of scientific evidence available, that vaccines are safer than the diseases they protect against.

I do not believe, based on the abundance of scientific evidence available, they are implicated in autism.

I do believe, based on the abundance of scientific evidence available, that there are adverse reactions and additional research should be carried out to identify those at risk so that they can avoid vaccination.

I do believe, based on the abundance of scientific evidence available, that you have been wrong on almost everything you've posted.

I believe that if people are directly impacted because of your scare tactics, your misinformation, your histrionics, that you should be held accountable for those words. Perhaps not legally, but morally. That if you achieve your goals of stopping vaccinations, which you've admitted to doing (going up to elderly at the store they were at to get a flu shot and then scaring them into not getting), and people suffer as a result, that others will remember your words, your actions, and hold you accountable.

I have no ulterior motives.
I have the best interests of my children and other people's children in mind.
I stand for where the science leads, wherever that leads.

Moffie's:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/harvey-karp/cracking-the-autism-riddl_b_221202.html?show_comment_id=26615177#comment_26615177

No comments: