5/28/2009

Letters to the managing editor at Age of autism

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Letters to the managing editor at Age of autism


On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Kim Wombles <wombles@sbcglobal.net> wrote: Kim,We've had at least one exchange over at Huff that I consider to have been civilly done, where we reached a commonality in agreeing that autism was probably genetic with environmental triggers.

So, on the On Media: The Chicago Tribune Fails Children with Autism article, I posted and I'll admit to being snarky, but now the attacks have begun (after I was told that comments were moderated so as not to hurt parents of autistic children -- remember I have three, too) and apparently, your moderators thinks its fine and dandy to allow the attacks against me on, without allowing my rebuttals.

If you have any problem in finding what responses of mine were not put on, then you can see them, along with my dissection of the attacks at my blog: kwombles.blogspot.com.Thank you for your time. I hope you will let my responses on. Especially since one of the attacks appears to be by one of your personnel who had access to my sites when the readers were not given the same info.

Sincerely,Kim Wombles
Kwombles

And tonight, since none of my rebuttals are on:

I am extremely disappointed that my rebuttals were not allowed on. I thought better of you.You can find all the attacks and the rebuttals at both my blog kwombles.blogspot.com and sciencerocks.proboards.com.

If you can not see fit to allow those who have been attacked the opportunity to rebut on your site, then I will see fit to make it as widely known as possible that AoA does not play fair and is nasty when confronted.
What an excellent way to unite the autism community in an attempt to provide support for families and improvement for our children.
You can also expect that my emails to you will now be placed onto both the blog and the forum, although I will not place your first email on without your consent. You should assume future communication will be considered public though.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider and post my responses.
Thank you,
Kim Wombles

No comments: